Yesterday, I Graduated from Texas A&M University – Commerce in Masters in Computer Science.
The Grad walk was awsome. A set of mixed feelings can be found in the crowd.
For all the Graduated Friends of 2009 , I wish you all the best.
Whats Life after Graduation ? hmm..
From Tomorrow Summer Semester Starts…..
and My Thesis Work too..
It is the last week in the sem,
All the best to all….
Jntu announced official ranks for 02 batch..
I got 69 th rank in Electronics and instrumentation engineering…
If you are from JNTU and if you want to know your rank click here
My MS career started…..
Today is the first class.. Fund of Programming…
i don’t call it as snow… but most of the out side environment is freezy…according to the weather report tonight it will be more worse….
lets…see what will happen…
From tommarow..i will write technical reports… because…my dream starting…classes starting from tommarow…
Today at 9 am we ar having orientation class….
Yesterday we had a ISA meeting….
lets see how many are in computer science..and how many are left…
Now i am hacking into C&Ds and Assembly Language…
Need some links which are fit for me…
thinking..reading..writing…. I love Internet which gives me Info
getting highest marks in quant GRE is easiser…just follow the steps.
- Download the content from http://www.ets.com regarding quantitative and have an info about it.
- write a notes on the formule while doing syllabus from 7th to 10th class Mathematics according to the Quantitative exam.
- Do As many examples as you can.
- Do the excercise questions and write down the backdrops and don’t repeat those.
- Take any one book ( Barron’s and kaplan ). practice the problems and note down the shortcuts. because in GRE doing quant is a bit mixture of timing and right forumlae using.
- Take GRE bible and do as many quant papers as you can.and note down the errors you made and don’t repeat them.
- While doing any work…just remember all the forumle…It will helpfull in the exam..becuase in the exam a time pressure will be upon you.so you will not remember the formule.
- for the above prepare some handly cards.